Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Batman: Arkham Asylum (360, PS3, PC)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question Batman: Arkham Asylum (360, PS3, PC)

    Has anybody played this yet? Just completed it a little while ago. For some reason, it felt a little on the short side but was incredible all the way through. The beat-em-up gameplay flows ridiculously smooth and the storyline will keep you hooked all the way through. This is my favorite third person game since Dead Space, and although it isn't quite that epic, it's pretty darned close. Even if you're not a fan of Batman (I'm not a huge one), you owe it to yourself to at least rent this game and give it a shot. It's the best superhero and/or Batman ever made. It has lots of extra content, too. The Riddler is a character who just sort of works in the background but never reveals himself; but he constantly gives you riddles you have to solve and there are also "character trophies" you can try to find, interview tapes, character bios, and a few other collectibles and extra content that add to the replay value.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum (360, PS3, PC)

    Awesome game. Too short though.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum (360, PS3, PC)

    2 free addons can be downloaded
    1 to play as joker
    one as some invisible character I forget who

    Really fun game though
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum (360, PS3, PC)

    Sounds good. I'll try to give it a go after I get done with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum (360, PS3, PC)

    Loved the game, but I ranked it behing Ultimate Alliance 2.

    It was just too short.

    Batman-8/10
    U.A.-9/10

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum (360, PS3, PC)

    I'm hearing Marvel Alliance 2 is real good. I'll have to check it out.


    Modern Warfare 2 will dwarf all games this year. 2 months away!!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum (360, PS3, PC)

    Yeah, UA2 is a great game. I like how you can mesh 2 super hero powers together. Although some of those aren't as cool as the others. But that's the way it goes.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum (360, PS3, PC)

    I love UA2. The characters are bad ass, the only fault I have is the camera views, it gets hard to play sometimes.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum (360, PS3, PC)

    Yeah, but it's nice when that's the only gripe you have with the game.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum (360, PS3, PC)

    Have you beat it yet?

    The last stage is bananas! And how do I unlock Juggernaut?
    I got Thor, Hulk and Jean Grey, but couldn't get Juggernaut.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •